- Ensure that all hiring & employment practices are in compliance with federal, state & local labor law.
- Provide a work environment that recognizes diversity & encourages employee
- Maintain a pay & benefits package that is competitive with the local industry.
- Realize the need of employees to balance work & family life.
- Recognize that a company’s most valuable assets are its employees.
- Provide a safe work environment that is free from discrimination.
- Administer constructive feedback & progressive discipline to solve routine performance issues.
- Acknowledge employee privacy laws & keep confidential information secure.
- Ensure fair treatment of all employees by regulating consistency in policies & procedures.
- Maintain filing & record-keeping requirements mandated by federal, state
& local regulations.
Learn more about HR by visiting LPHR on your desktop, tablet or smartphone. For HR Business Professionals interested in Leadership Communications, LPHR Magazine presents you with simple concepts and practical applications to help you develop personally and professionally. Find the latest issue, complimentary, on LPHR’s Scribd.
LPHR connects you with resources, tools and info that support progressive growth – for your business and your life. Remember to visit our website at www.lphr.co, find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/LPHRs and follow us on Twitter @lphrgroup.