Integrate These Collaboration Tools Right to Your Mobile Device + Connect with Your Networks
1. Cobook Contacts
The unified address book with a mission to make everyday interactions with technology enjoyable. It’s an address book that brings together contact info from your phone, social networks and other sources.
2. Contacts Journal CRM: Professional Relationship Manager
Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Carry your relationship history with you, wherever you go!
- Track your customer and client relationships
- Manage your sales pipeline
- Get the best out of networking opportunities
- Be prepared for your next meeting
- Track interactions with friends and family
- Effectively manage tasks and appointments
- Carry a virtual folder of documents with you
- Keep a call log
- See a map of all your contacts. with color~coding options
- Find contacts by name, groups, company, or address
- Store important contact data using customizable User Fields
Designed with sales teams, small business owners, contractors, and portfolio managers in mind!
MobileDay has enabled One-Touch into ANY conference call on ANY conference provider. The app syncs with your phone’s calendar and auto-detects the conference call details within your meeting invites. When you tap the green icon, MobileDay sends the conference sequence to the phone’s dialer, inserting all the codes, pauses, #, *, and 1s for you. With One-Touch into voice conferences and online meetings such as GoToMeeting, Google+ Hangouts, WebEx, Apple FaceTime, and Skype audio, joining meetings on the go has never been easier. You even have the choice to make calls via your phone or a VoIP dialer.
- Auto-detect your conference calls right from your iOS Calendar
- One-Touch into any voice conference bridge as the Host or Guest
- Rejoin One-Touch if your call is dropped
- Notify meeting attendees that you are Running Late right from the meeting invite
- Use Quick Call to start or join a call without a calendar invite
4. Skype for iPad
Say “hello” to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free. There’s so much
you can do. right from the palm of your hand.
- Join over 250 million people every month using Skype
- Get started with Skype on your 1Pad and find your friends in an instant.
- Call friends on Skype
- Enjoy free voice and video calls to anyone else who is on Skype and make HD quality video calls from your
- iPod 4.
- Message friends and send photos in an instant
- Instant message your friends in a flash, add emoticons and even photos.
- Video messaging
- Stay in touch with friends and family even when they’re busy or offline with free video messages.
- Call mobiles and landlines
- Add Skype Credit to send low-cost SMS messages or call friends on their mobile or landline.
- No W1Fi? No problem.
- WiFi – so you can stay in touch even if you’re out and about
Category: Social Networking
Yammer is the best-in-class enterprise social network that makes your job easier and more productive. It brings together employees, content, conversation, and business data in a single convenient location. Yammer offers you an intelligent and efficient way to connect with the information and people that you need to get work done, and our mobile app allows you to keep on top of what’s going on, even when you’re on the go! Collaborate and share ideas together in real time, no matter where you are.
- Keep Informed: Stay on top of conversations, files, and projects happening in your company
- Talk with Groups: Discover what’s happening in your Groups and share your input
- Your Mobile Inbox: See your most important Yammer conversations and prioritize your work
- Share Photos and Videos: Snap a pic or capture a video, then easily share it with coworkers
- Get Push Notifications: Stay notified of important activity right when it happens